Standard Shoe Cleaning Kit
The Standard Shoe Cleaning Kit is the go-to cleaning kit for every shoe lover. Easy to use with effective results.
What's inside the SHOEGR Standard Shoe Cleaning Kit:
- 1 x 100 ml Solution
- 1 x All-Purpose Brush
- 1 x Microfibre Towel
Why SHOEGR Ultimate Shoe Cleaning Kit?
- Cleans upto 50 Pairs.
- Safe and gentle on most materials, including leather, canvas, knit, rubber etc.
- All-natural ingredients, good for your sneakers and the planet
- Removes dirt, stains, and grime without damaging your sneakers
The perfect pairing to maintain your loved sneakers.
The SHOEGR Standard Shoe Cleaning Kit is the ideal go-to kit for all sneakerheads. The kit includes:
Premium Sneaker Cleaning Solution
- If used properly and correctly, the 100 ml bottle of shoe cleaning solution that it contains can clean at least 60 pairs of shoes.
- The solution won't damage the surface of your shoes because it contains no hazardous chemicals or abrasives.
- It is absolutely safe to use on shoes made of different materials, such as suede, leather mesh, fabric, knit, and textile.
Premium Sneaker All-Purpose Cleaning Brush
- The All Purpose Brush in the Essential Shoe Cleaning Kit has an appealing and fashionable appearance thanks to its superior steam beech wood construction and exquisite engraving.
- The Premium Sneaker Cleaning Brush may be used safely on most materials, including leather, mesh, fabric, knit, etc. thanks to its soft but sturdy natural bristles.
- The bristles of this brush have a considerable liquid holding capacity, which prevents the cleaning solution from spilling out needlessly and wasting it.
- Additionally, compared to a brush made of synthetic fibres, SHOEGR all-purpose brush bristles can absorb around 65% more water.
- This brush is excellent for cleaning inside the sole and midsole of shoes.
- You may be confident that the brush's bristles won't degrade with time because it is made to the highest standards.
- Completely scratch-free, cleans gently, removes dirt and stains on your shoes
- Highly Absorbent, Non-Abrasive, Soft on Shoes, Tough on Dirt.
Here is how you can clean you shoes using SHOEGR Shoe Cleaning Kit:
- Pump 2-3 small squirts of SHOEGR cleaning solution in 200-250 ml of water.
- Dip the SHOEGR all-purpose brush in the solution and use circular motions to clean the shoe
- Finally, dab the shoe with the microfiber towel to reveal clean shoes.
Refer to our HOW TO CLEAN page for cleaning tutorial
Frequently Asked Questions
You can clean lots of different shoes with SHOEGR, like leather, canvas, vinyl, rubber etc. But if your shoes are made of softer stuff like suede or nubuck, it's better to use a Soft brush, which is sold separately and also comes with the Ultimate Kit.
Before you start, it's a good idea to watch our YouTube videos for help or talk to us if you have any questions about cleaning.
We recommend letting them air dry for 12-24 hours.
The wipes are great for a quick touch-up and on-the-go cleaning. For a thorough and deep clean, use our Cleaning Kit.
No. Yellowing happens when plastic or rubber reacts with oxygen, causing a color change. Our cleaner won't reverse this natural process.