The Ultimate Shoe Cleaning Combo
Revitalize your sneakers effortlessly with the SHOEGR Ultimate Cleaning Combo. This all-in-one solution provides everything needed to remove dirt, grime, and stains without harming your shoes.
SHOEGR Ultimate Shoe Cleaning Kit is the perfect solution for deeply cleaning your sneakers. It includes a 100 ml bottle of SHOEGR's all-natural, eco-friendly cleaning solution, as well as three brushes (soft, medium, and hard) to suit any job.
SHOEGR Sneaker Cleaning Wipes are the ideal on-the-go solution for cleaning your sneakers. Each wipe is dual-textured, with one side featuring raised dots to remove tough stains and the other side featuring a smooth fabric for general cleaning.
Here is how you should use the SHOEGR Ultimate Shoe Cleaning Kit:
- Pump 2-3 small squirts of SHOEGR cleaning solution in 200-250 ml of water.
- Dip the soft brush in the solution & use circular motions to clean the uppers.
- Use the medium brush for midsoles & the hard brush for the outsole.
- Finally, dab the shoe with the microfiber towel to reveal clean shoes.
This combo includes a SHOEGR Ultimate Shoe Cleaning Kit which has 100ml shoe cleaning solution, a microfiber towel, and three different bristle brushes for shoe treatment; soft for uppers, medium for midsoles, and hard for the outsole. You also get SHOEGR’s microfiber towel with non-abrasive and extremely absorbent characteristics. This ultra-soft microfiber towel helps to clean all the dirt and grime that remains after using shoe cleaning.
Also included is the pack of 15 individually packed SHOEGR Cleaning Wipes are useful for a quick and on-the-go cleaning shoe-cleaning solution.This is an on-the-go, quick solution for shoe cleaning.
If you’re looking for a full, deeper clean, then The Ultimate Cleaning Combo is what you need. It is great for the all-around cleaning of your shoes and keeps them fresh. This combo includes three distinct brushes that may be used to clean every type of shoe.
SHOEGR products are indigenous and specially formulated to endure the Indian streets. It doesn't matter if it's a regular Indian summer, monsoon, autumn, or winter. This product is suitable and safe to use for various shoe materials such as Nubuck, Canvas, Knit, Multi-Material & Suede. The Ultimate Sneaker Cleaning Kit has been tested on them all. It eliminates stains and restores the shoes' original color.
SHOEGR ULTIMATE SHOE CLEANING COMBO
- All-Natural Solution: Made with coconut oil, jojoba, and other natural oils, the SHOEGR Ultimate Sneaker Solution cleans dirt, stains, and dust from your shoes. The 100 ml solution can clean between 50-60 pairs of shoes.
- Safe For All Materials: SHOEGR’s Ultimate Cleaning Solution can be used on most colors and materials, including canvas, and suede.
- Premium Quality: SHOEGR products are made from premium quality material. Thus. It provides a premium cleaning experience for your shoes and is safe for all materials. It is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Packaging: Each product is individually packed to ensure easy storage and preservation. It is easy to use and can be kept in your travel, office, car, or at home to clean your shoes whenever it suits you.
The Ultimate Shoe Cleaning Combo
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use SHOEGR on many materials like leather, suede, nubuck, canvas, vinyl, and rubber. For guidance, watch our YouTube tutorials or contact us before cleaning, or refer to our HOW TO USE page.
Suede is diverse, hence, making general directions challenging. When cleaning suede shoes, test the solution in a hidden spot first to avoid fading or color bleeding. If it's your first time cleaning a material, watch our suede cleaning tutorials and follow the detailed steps on the How To Use page. For additional assistance, reach out to us before cleaning.
We recommend letting them air dry for 12-24 hours.
No. Yellowing happens when plastic or rubber reacts with oxygen, causing a color change. Our cleaner won't reverse this natural process.
The wipes are great for a quick touch-up and on-the-go cleaning. For a thorough and deep clean, use our Cleaning Kit.
Yes, you can, but use them gently and on non-stubborn stains. If the stain is deep, avoid using the wipes too hard as it can affect the material.
For such cases, we recommend cleaning the shoes using our Cleaning Kit.